PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
The responsibility of this role is to receive documents and initiate logging process, confirm that the data received is in compliance with Customs requirements, process all documents in accordance with requirements, coordinate product availability and arrange pickup and delivery, and finalize billing and distribute documents as required.
- Prepare the Invoices for each order and ensure the completion of all requirements for export operations
- Follow-up on pending and urgent orders with planning.
- Continuation and issuing new health certificates and matching with export order.
- Follow-up on export order from the date of accreditation for export department.
- Timely preparation of all required documentation for export department.
- Ensure that export process follows company standards (Customs, etc.).
- Issue tactical or detailed reporting for planning as requested.
- Review daily monitoring reports, ensure all measurements standards are met.
- BA/ BS required, in the area of Supply Chain or related quantitative discipline.
- 0-2 years of experience in related field highly preferred.
- Fundamental knowledge of Supply Chain.
- Proficiency level in MS-Office with strength in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership.
Job Type: Regular