PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
The Basic Job of process operator is to run the Process line and equipment’s systematically and effectively. Achieving the production targets by increasing the line efficiency and minimizing the process waste. Gather hourly data of process control checks, conduct quality wall meetings, maintain hygiene and housekeeping. Alert on food safety hazards and high light the issues then and there to the Direct Managers. Summarize the daily material usage and calculate Basic material efficiently, seasoning efficiency and oil efficiency in the daily summary reports. Monitor and minimize the energy usage such as Water, Electricity and gas usage. Manage the process workers working on his assigned stations and maintain the good manufacturing practice at all times within his area. To operate, control and maintain processing equipment to convert raw materials into final product, in accordance with the KPIs
- Make decision based on the best possible utilisation to achieve maximum output in terms of yield conversion.
- Must be able to repair and maintain the necessary processing equipment to maintain line efficiency.
- Has the authority to stop the production process in consultation with the laboratory Technician if the production is out of specification.
- Running the line systematically and efficiently.
- Perform and report the hourly process control check.
- Conduct quality wall meeting at the required intervals.
- Make sure the Raw materials are available for the production run near by the line.
- Make sure the equipment’s are hygienically maintained.
- Make sure the equipment’s of his desired workstations are in good working condition.
- Make sure that the line achieves the required efficiency set by the business.
- Should achieve the material wastages and summarize material usage daily and calculate the material efficiency.
- Inform the Engineering for the equipment maintenance or repair through MP2.
- Should manage the process workers working under his line (break time, cleaning during change flavour, time in and time out).
- Should always maintain his line or workstation in good condition, by conducting the proper running patrol (checklist)
- Should report all health hazards within his workplace to his immediate Direct Manager.
- Make sure that quality products are being produced at all times.
- Communicate daily issues and activities to the other shifts emphasize teamwork and cooperation.
- Support IPS audits & Food safety audits.
- Effective utilization of energy such as water, Gas, Electricity etc.
- System (MS) at area of responsibility in accordance to the legislations, PepsiCo GEHSMS and relevant EHS standards, ensuring proper controls for all hazards and risks associated with all activities/areas are in place and EHS targets are achieved.
Experience/ Competencies Required:
- Must have a minimum of two years of working experience in a manufacturing processing environment, processing environment, this will be waived in lieu of tertiary background.
- Should be at least industrial training institute graduate (ITI).
- Basic communication skills.
- Should have a good working attitude.
- Able to handle and operate the process equipment independently.