At PepsiCo eCommerce team, we are building the next generation of innovative products using emerging technologies and design thinking. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: a bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people. We plan to use the latest technologies and tools to build Direct to Consumer digital retail experiences, cross-functional automation products and impactful internal platform solutions.
We're looking for a versatile Product Manager who brings along Data and Enterprise software development background and experience of developing solutions in an agile environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Collaborate with business, engineering, data science, marketing and product management teams to set product development priorities and design and deliver solutions
· Define product requirements documents for engineering, internal tools-based solutions with a focus on Media ROI and Consumer Data Platform
· Review metrics to identify opportunities and deliver successful product improvements
. Gather and generate requirements for product evolution based on market analysis and end-user or internal team interactions.
. Communicate technical components of the data process to non-technical stakeholders and external audiences
· Research and identify new opportunities to innovate in eCommerce
· Engage and influence partners in the space of technology capabilities and digital innovation
· Work closely with design and engineering to bring products to life
· Stay current with competitors and emerging technology
· Manage technology vendor relationships
. Schedule and participate in regular project review meetings with key stakeholders, and provide ongoing project reporting, as necessary
. Develop goals, sprints, and manage progress
. Identify and remove blockages (related to operational process, cross-team dependencies) to ensure on-time delivery of features/products
- BA/BS in technical or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in product management working with design, engineering and data science teams
- Extensive experience developing internal tools / applications; prefer both web-based and mobile / handheld
- Nice to have – prior experience in data engineering (ETL / Data pipeline development or data science)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience building roadmaps, managing product backlogs, and working closely with software development and cross-functional teams to build new products in a startup environment
- Proven track record of developing user stories in an agile environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement