PepsiCo Russia is looking for Talent Sourcing Adviser. You will be responsible for development and implementation of efficient sourcing strategies to build candidates pipeline for PepsiCo Central Functions (Finance, Control and Reporting, IT, Data, HR, Transformation, Corporate Affairs, Legal and Compliance) using innovative and proactive methods to source, evaluate, and engage with the talent at the market place.
- Deploy effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies, using all sourcing channels effectively to generate large-scale talent pools of candidates to deliver both immediate short-term and strategic long-term needs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the searched profiles and create the most effective sourcing strategy for each role.
- Execute research (in different functions, positions and locations) including direct search and market mapping: target list of companies identification, identification of prospective candidates in target companies unknown previously, use of external and corporate library resources for gathering data on potential candidates/sources, general industry research and relevant target companies data.
- Gain a deep understanding of the talent landscape in assigned area; build a competitive intelligence knowledge base of target companies and candidates residing within those companies.
- Undertake market mapping projects and keep abreast of market intelligence and industry trends.
- Use your market knowledge and sourcing skills to engage with active and passive candidates.
- Lead candidates through all steps of recruitment process providing timely feedback to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Utilize recruitment system (Kenexa) to store talent pools of appropriate candidates.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional development
- Opportunity to take part in various talent acquisition projects
- Flexible working
- Be part of a highly professional team and successful and ethical company that is making a difference.
- A highly curious, open-minded, resourceful and ambitious recruiting expert with experience in Recruiting from 6 months demonstrating passion and capability in headhunting, direct search, designing and undertaking innovative sourcing strategies.
- This is a challenging role requires exceptional communication and influencing skills, and ability to deliver results under pressure in a resource constrained environment. You'll need to thrive in a very fast paced environment, be able to navigate a complex matrix structure, and achieve results in the face of ambiguity and constant change.
Job Type: Regular