Main Purpose: The purpose of this role is to provide tactical operations support involving order entry, issue resolution, and track and trace support. The nature of the work is proactive and must be able to alert key stakeholders on potential service gaps. This role is our frontline response unit in reporting shipment delays to honor our stringent customer demands.
Scope: Effectively prioritize and track 75+ shipments per day in a manner that meets on-time pick up, delivery, maintain hours of service requirements, and accountable to key brokerage SOPS and EDI processes. Participate and support with track and trace for customers as required.
- Timely order entry and a sense of urgency regarding issue resolution
- Carrier compliance to track & trace check calls
- Carrier compliance to defined EDI processes
- Proactive shipment tracking and customer alerts for known anticipated service gaps
- Participate in on-call, after hours and weekend duties as determined based on business needs
- 70% External – New and existing customers and asset-based carriers
- 30% Internal - Collaboration with business development, account management, and leadership team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent brokerage logistics experience, required
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, OTR drivers and dispatchers in a professional and constructive manner
- Strong passion for customer service and logistics excellence
- Ability to learn and update the brokerage transportation management system
- Ability to effectively interact and build a favorable business relationship with all carriers and customers
- Willing and able to assist with load coverage and account management duties
- Ability to operate and flourish in a fast-paced business start-up
- Strong team player and committed to teamwork in all situations
- Willingness to embrace change and all other assigned duties for the greater good of the team
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement