We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe! With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is a full force – never settling for second best.
One of the key behaviors of the PepsiCo Way is Raising the Bar on Talent and Diversity and that aspiration is critical to each endeavor. We are not just committed to winning as individuals but winning as a team. Our goal is to Win with Purpose. Because of that commitment, our HR function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo HR is focused on providing leadership in shaping an inclusive and winning culture that drives excellence, innovation, and results by enabling talent acceleration and development, engagement, and the associate work experience, in service of the business agenda.
The Senior Human Resources Director will lead the HR function and strategy for the West Division HQ functions which includes Commercial Sales and Planning, Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance. S / he plays a key role in developing and driving a talent agenda that aligns with the team's business priorities and partnering with the PBNA Sector HR team and functions to ensure there is a complementary talent agenda. The Sr. HRD will also partner with business leaders and teams to identify opportunities, develop solutions and strategies, and ensure results and impact. Finally, s / he will play the critical role of coach and advisor to senior business leaders regarding people and strategy.
Key Objectives of the Senior HR Director role include:
- Ensure tie-in between business partners' key objectives and talent strategy
- Identify and diagnose talent and organizational issues, and partner with business leaders to implement the right business and talent solutions
- Lead process to identify and segment talent and ensure their continued development and advancement based on both performance and potential
- Partner with executive leaders to ensure a solid succession plan is in place for all critical roles
- Develop and lead training across multiple levels and topics
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to source and staff a diverse workforce, and ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Serve as advisor and coach to business leaders and managers around people management and development
- Lead employee investigations and ensure appropriate outcomes and follow-up
- Assess culture and develop action plans to ensure a positive, engaging, and supportive workplace
- Leverage centers of excellence to build tools and expertise across teams supported
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and Leadership experience is preferred
- Experience supporting front-line, field-based client groups is required; Strong labor relations experience is also required; Practicing HR in a manufacturing or distribution center environment is preferred
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Proven ability to influence decision making
- Must possess executive presence
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present their point of view in varied business situations
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement