The Manager of Internal and External Data Partnerships will be the primary interface for day to day interaction between the Data Acquisition Team and the Internal/External customers of the Global Data Function. As an integral part of our Data Acquisition Center, this role is focused on developing and executing data partnerships.
As a manager of Data Partnerships, you will contribute to developing the strategy for data monetization around the Data Products and Services created by the Data Acquisition Team.
You will be the expert on data ecosystems and own corresponding revenue-generating opportunities. The ideal candidate will combine skills and experience in data products, product marketing, and business development to execute this role successfully.
Strategic Data Partner Program
- Support designing and executing a Data Partnership Program for the External Data Products Portfolio created by the Data Acquisition Team
- Partner with the Data Product Marketing Team and Customer Success Team to ensure proper positioning of our data offerings in the workplace (e.g. cross-functional collaboration)
- Serve as a data subject matter expert of our current/planned External Data Products
- Collaborate with tech and product teams to inform product strategy, design and roadmap to ensure an optimal fit with customer needs
- Contribute to the construction of business model frameworks for all data-related partnerships
- Partner with Customer Success to onboard new partners supporting various enablement activities
Accountable for Partnership Research & Opportunities:
- Utilize an intimate understanding of the data marketplace to provide thought leadership and identify partnership opportunities
- Help manage the identification, communication, and evaluation of potential data partners with key business and technical stakeholders
- Help identify and evaluate new business partnerships
- Utilize data insights to define measures of success with each partner relationship
- Predict and manage the evolution of partner relationships
- Support building holistic compelling business cases, think strategically and act on ideas, and effectively present these ideas to the leadership team
- Support running meetings on discussing agreements and execute partnership plans
Accountable for Success Data Partnerships & Growth:
- Own ongoing relationships and accounts with data partners
- Manage data partner life cycle from selection, negotiation, legal and use
- Support and iterate off customer health tracking and dashboard processes
- Help manage customer escalations, from reporting to resolution
- Minimum 5 years’ data partnership experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing data purchases within and across budgets and other cost centers as well as experience shaping multiple detailed multi-cost center purchase orders
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in CPG goods industry experience, or related
- Minimum of 3 years’ team leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters a plus
- Commercial, Legal and Regulatory knowledge and expertise with respect to data acquisition and usage.
- Demonstrated analytics skills and use of multiple software tools
- Experience in risk and legal reviews of vendor contracts and licensing agreements related to external data
- Work effectively in a team environment and develop creative alternatives
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge:
- Strategic Contract/Account/Vendor Management
- Knowledge of Consumer Privacy Laws at the Global, Regional and Local Levels
- Knowledge of Data Privacy Laws at the Global, Regional, and Local Levels
- Robust data knowledge preferably around PepsiCo data and Product, Customer, Partner, Public, IOT, and Digital data sets
- Proven ability to drive results and to lead and implement complex, technical, multi-organizational projects at the senior leadership level
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement