Role: LD&T Assoc Analyst – Technology (18-month contract)
This role is critical in driving the transportation technology transformation agenda. The core traffic Areas that this position will own and drive – Transportation Technology (EDI, Nulogx, Transportation Manager, SAP, eTMS, tablets); Yard Management Systems; RPA Implementation; Annual Transportation Bid; Network Optimization; and all other transportation application and software.
This role reports to National Transportation Sr. Manager and have indirect responsibility for the site traffic centers. This role will support further integration and alignment across areas in Canada and with the PepsiCo Foods North America (PFNA) team.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
Execute transportation technology programs and strategies, and continuous improvement across a diverse set of projects, initiatives, transportation efforts, including but not limited to:
- Execute the annual transportation bids
- Develop and Implement RPA’s to streamline work process for the field transportation teams
- Lead the network optimization process for Canada
- Collaborate with the PFNA on the Canadian eTMS journey
- Canadian owner for transportation technology – eTMS, TM, SAP, YMS, FM, ect.
- Execute plans to deliver on cost, quality, and service
- Execute annual traffic financial productivity tactics
- Support the field traffic teams and others to identify potential productivity opportunities.
- Work to identify opportunities to share learnings and best practices across the areas to support in the identification of productivity
- This role will also work on Warehouse and In-Market Operations Projects
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Engineering from an accredited institution is an advantage.
- 1+ plus years of experience in the Supply Chain operations team including significant field leadership experience
- Strong project management skills and the ability to deliver timely, quality results
- Proven track record as an “agent of change”, with the ability to move quickly and bring a sense of urgency to the business
- Able to work across FLNA stakeholders with differing motivations, clearly communicating across many levels of the organization
- Demonstrated energy, enthusiasm and commitment to value creation, impact and productivity objectives
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
#LI-CDNFoodsRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary