This role will support the creation, set-up and ongoing management of the Digital Asset Management operation for European sector.
The new Asset Management capability will be supported within the Marketing GBS Services Hub, providing Marketing service to Business Units across Europe.
This role will interface with Business Units (BUs), Category and Finance teams as well as external stakeholders (European/Global agencies and platforms).
- Support operational set-up and implementation of the Digital Asset Management system within PepsiCo Europe, partnering with and delivering this service to Business Units and Category teams across Europe
- Define taxonomy hierarchies, naming conventions and cataloguing, tagging and archiving of digital assets, as well as administering and reporting on those when solution is implemented and in use
- Partner with PepsiCo marketing teams, agencies and third parties to build seamless process for acquiring, tagging, cataloguing and managing all digital content
- Continually identify opportunities to optimize process, implementation, delivery and system functionality, to future-proof and maintain a leading-edge capability
- Support embedding Asset Management within PepsiCo Europe in developing user manuals and training programs, educate and drive adoption, whilst advocating across marketing teams and external partners/agencies, to streamline and govern the management and optimisation of digital assets
- Develop reports to monitor and track number of requests and build robust assessments on productivity gains, business benefits and success metrics delivered as a result of Digital Asset Management solution
- Daily management of Archive, User Permissions, Workflows, assets & metadata, and continuous support for the end-users; support in production of quarterly digital reviews with Sector teams across key success metrics
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in marketing technology, ideally with experience in Digital Asset Management systems or in a cybrarian capacity
- Experience in working within a brand environment, with collaboration with agencies and marketers
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English
- Passion for and rich understanding of marketing technology, and it’s application within an enterprise environment
- Highly organized and responsive, with the ability to deliver tight SLA deadlines agenda while juggling multiple priorities in a dynamic environment; extreme attention to detail, process oriented and meticulous data-driven nature
- Good to have: Experience in digitally-led consumer marketing activations, within a brand environment
Job Type: Regular