This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- In our Global design team we count over 70 designers and thinkers from world class agencies and fortune 500 companies. Graphic Designers in PepsiCo is very handson. We make stuff, work with Designers, Brand teams , consumer insights teams and engineers. We’re especially fond of quick thinkers, problem solvers and good communicators with a well-developed sense of form, proportion, color and materials both for graphic and product executions.
- To execute major brand design projects across a specific product portfolio, generate creative design proposals (visions, scenarios, concepts) in order to visualize the desired output and share it with internal and external team members.
- Participates in research activities and effectively translates customer needs into actionable design requirements. Execute those requirements into design solutions.
- Be responsible for execution of comprehensive brand design and graphic design projects within Beverage & Food Group
- Demonstrate ability to drive design thinking from ideation thru concept development, refinement, and execution Creating high quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources.
- Working in collaboration with the Design & Brand teams, to amplify Design thinking
- Responsible for partnering with cross functional teams within PepsiCo as well as external suppliers to ensure design assets are developed and delivered with strategic value and that the value of design is ultimately maximized.
- GCR Design team
- Global Design team
- GCR Category team
- GCR Insight team
- GCR R&D team
- Design partner
- 1+years of deep brand design experience
- Product designer Degree or similar
- Proficiency in oral and written English ( is a plus)
- Proficiency in design related programs, such as Adobe® Illustrator® and Adobe Photoshop® rhinoceros
– 3D softwares
- Capability to develop and visualize concepts through hand sketching or computer software
- An incurable curiosity relating to all design things
- Highly collaborative
- Team oriented, brainstorming sessions or presenting in front of other team members
- Ability to work smoothly with a fast-paced interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrate clear “point of view” relating to their design
- Capability to develop and visualize concepts
- Solid experiences in web and creative designs
- Agency and project management skills
- Great passion for new and creative trends
- Customer marketing experience a plus
- Effective communication and influencing skill
- Open and optimistic with entrepreneurship
- Can work under pressure.
Job Type: Regular