PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
JOB PURPOSE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Lead the shift maintenance team in his area to follow the implementation of the corrective and preventive maintenance in addition to all other assigned tasks and ensure they all are executed in safe, good and cost-effective manner by Maintenance Technicians.
Key Skills/Experience Required – specific education/certification, specific functional experience, language etc NEEDED for the job to tackle.
- B.Sc. in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentations Engineering with minimum 2 years industrial experience or Diploma in same majors with minimum 5 years industrial experience.
- Hands-on experience in electrical equipment troubleshooting, PLC, SCADA, Instrumentations and Controls. Can lead modifications and small projects as well as activating installations.
- Can read and understand plans, diagrams, layouts and schematic drawings (in the field of qualification).
- Awareness in Machines and Electrical safety standards as well as basic EHS systems.
- Have Quality and Food Safety QFS systems and policies knowledge.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office as well as basic knowledge in any Maintenance Management software (CMMS), preferably in SAP-PM.
- Analytical thinker with basic knowledge in some Root Cause Analysis (RCA) techniques.
- Has strong interpersonal and leadership skills. A team player with effective collaboration and communications capabilities.
- Has strong Technical-writing and reporting skills. Can draw up technical policies, procedures, long-term plans, preventive maintenance schedules and programmes.
- Has good command of English language (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Has a basic financial acumen and can track and analyse costs.
- Capable of organizing planned activities. Can evaluate technical capabilities and assign duties.
- Flexible in tolerating changes and accepting new ideas.
- The overall management of Quality, Costs, Service and People with the aid of technicians across all shifts to achieve and maintain the Line availability (Technical Efficiency) & Equipment readiness.
- Execute maintenance plans to maintain the Plant equipment within given engineering standards.
- Respond to all technical problems within the area of responsibility and making sure proper actions are identified and taken, in addition to supporting other area supervisors if needed.
- Ensure all requirement of the safety policies are adhered to through implementing, sustaining and participating in the continual improvement of the PepsiCo EHS systems and standards at area of responsibility, ensuring proper controls for all hazards and risks associated with all activities/areas are in place and EHS targets are achieved.
- Maintain and implement QFS standards within the area of responsibility.
- Identify opportunities, support initiatives and encourage his team to improve production processes in coordination with production personnel to improve quality, productivity, enhance safety or drive down costs.
- Ensure that spending is in line with the department R&M budget and direct manager directions.
- Daily reporting of all shift activities.
- Coordinate with OEM engineers and representatives on related spare parts, troubleshooting, equipment modifications and upgrading.
- Local & External spare parts/services contract management & controls on spares inventory
- Flawless development and execution of the site Maintenance and Reliability M&R Strategy (including all buildings and utilities) to achieve World Class maintenance status.
- Support the review, and implementation of PeMM (PepsiCo Maintenance Methodology) tool and execute the related MIAP (Maintenance Improvement Action Plan)
- Work with plant’s stakeholders on maintenance tasks and Work Orders, ensuring effective utilization for maintenance resources in executing maintenance plans to deliver the required KPI’s for their areas.
- Through Reliability Engineering tools and techniques, support the implementation of Maintenance and Reliability M&R KPI's, and ensure there are plans in place to deliver the required targets on all these measures.
- Support deploying Continuous Improvement CI initiatives and Failure Analysis techniques (e.g. Root Cause Analysis RCA) through analysing SAP-PM data to develop short- and long-term action plans to permanently solve problems.
- Attend the Maintenance forum meetings to share Maintenance Performance, Best Practices, Challenges and achievements.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the PM schedule by ensuring full compliance with maintenance plan and run frequent analysis for further improvements and optimizations on this plan and overall operational performance.
- Line Management of Maintenance Technicians with full responsibility on their daily scheduling and assignments, as well as owning their Performance Management Process PMP and Development Plans.
Job Type: Regular