PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
The job holder is responsible for ensuring their shift has the right people in the right place with the right skills at the right time. A key element of this role is ensuring crewing is managed in the most cost-effective way. Decisions on agency labour requirements and escalation of training and recruitment needs
- The role holder will be responsible for financial rigour and reporting alongside variance management
- Responsible for all shift crewing including agency
- Coach Teams in problem solving and changing behaviours to help improve people capability and Site KPI’s
- Accountable for ensuring that robust plans are in place to carry out all the required tasks on shift.ie planned maintenance , changeovers etc
- Carries out investigations on shift when appropriate
- Responsible for a robust and accurate TNA for all on shift.
- Responsible for working with OC Team to ensure training plans reflect requirements
- Responsible for the gathering of relevant paperwork and data for the SOM to carry out any relevant people processes
- Responsible for RTW management as appropriate
- Responsible for resolving and removing TMS anomalies
- Required to provide absence cover for peer group L5 as appropriate
- Escalates any agenda concerns to SOM
- Responsible for financial reconciliation for labour in financial reporting
- On site co-ordination of the 3rd party agency providers
- Responsible for safety on shift
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office high level of proficiency
- Understanding of financial systems and processes
- Strong Team worker and contributor.
- Flexible, ‘can do,’ attitude to role and duties.
- Results driven and understands the link between action & results.
- Experience of dealing with 3rd party providers (ability to feedback and influence)
#LI-UK Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.