Auto req ID: 212195BR
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
To assist chemist in sampling of Raw Materials and finished product, maintaining lab cleanliness, distributing reports, maintaining files and reference samples
- To assist chemist in acquiring samples of incoming raw material and finished products following sampling guidelines
- To aid chemist in inspection of raw and packaging materials (including vehicles if needed) and finished products analysis (samples grinding, lab ware readiness)
- To file RM inspection reports, weak link reports and distribute (as appropriate) after due signatures
- To assist chemist in maintaining lab cleanliness
- To assist chemist for meeting the requirements of development projects
- To assist chemist in keeping reference samples of RM and finished products.
- To assist chemist in handling incidences related to RM and finished products which includes isolating and labelling of Hold pallets.
Experience / Competencies Required:
Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum one year working experience in a manufacturing plant’s lab. This requirement can be waived for a candidate with very good attitude and inclination for learning.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Willing to learn and work in a team.