PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
As the Commercial Controller the purpose of your job is to Support the business by providing prompt, accurate sales and distribution financial information, to facilitate the assessment of sales performance.
- Safeguard company assets (inventories at Distribution centers and receivables) and activities by maintaining a strong internal control environment and implementing efficient, well-monitored financial systems.
- Implement and sustain the Company Sales to Collection cycle.
- Sustain credit risk policies and update as necessary deemed to cater the markets dynamics and macro economic changes.
- Assist the BU Controller in providing effective accounting support of business initiatives.
- Support the business/management in monitoring key risks associated with the Sales to Collection cycle and providing practical solutions to mitigate these risks
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting - Customer/Channel/CDA performance/SDV/brand and package actual performance to management.
- Facilitate training all roll out of Sales to Collection related policies and procedures and best practice tolls to all distribution centers
- Responsible for maintenance of the accounts receivable module and sales systems including roll out.
- Support the implementation operating tools (e.g. handhelds, settlement process and software applications).
- Effective execution of Sales to Collection Control
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the control through testing - Quarterly/As necessary
- Maintain an audit trail to evidence execution of the activities, sufficient to enable re-performance by independent 3rd party
- Monthly closing the revenue, discount and allowances and account receivables.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management.
- Strong field accounting work experience.
- Experience in a FMCG environment and Knowledge of IAS and US GAAP.
- Knowledge of ERP solution software preferably SAP.
- High on Initiative and Problem-Solving capabilities.
- Pro-active and result oriented.
- Large team management
- Arabic speakers are preferred
Job Type: Regular