Auto req ID: 212254BR
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose and our Global Procurement is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Do you want to lead an important Commercial Digital Transformation for our iconic brands? This is a new role created to develop a disruptive selling approach within the BU’s transformation agenda. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle selling tools management of eOrdering mobile app (customer applications) and Customer digital loyalty platform in coordination with several stakeholders like, Commercial business owners, IT teams and also managing third party vendors & partners. This role will also be responsible to the right selling approach to our customers, in order to successfully drive them to this new way of making business with PepsiCo.
• Set the foundation and develop a new capability for the business: the non-presential digital selling.
• Convert business needs into development agenda. Own the project, influence internally and externally to assure right adherence and priority, track results and communicate the tools Backlog.
• Be in the Field, engage Sales Team and give them right support to the selling process of this all new tools concept to PepsiCo's customers. Impact the implementation, directly learning from our customers and adjust accordingly to it.
• Develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour data over the platforms with a full funnel KPI framework & work collaboratively with Data Analyst to create actionable plans and find new opportunities.
• Lead all growth marketing activities for user acquisition – activation – retention phases, orchestrating all digital touch points.
• Support brand management activities and follow up campaigns effects to products’ performance & KPI’s.
• Work in collaboration with Commercial team, IT team, Selling & account teams, 3rd party vendors and sector teams. He/she will need to align, influence, and coordinate all plans, whilst driving synergy and efficiency the overall Digital transformation agenda in an agile way.
• Lead the evaluation of new UX/UI trends & digital selling transformation and become a trusted advisor in the organisation in his/her related field.
Requirements:Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
• University degree
• At least 3+ years proven experience and a track record in digital product/ selling management within a B2C or B2B environment (preferably retail or ecommerce)
• Min. 2+ years consolidated experience in sales, preferently in a B2C environment;
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Project management – ability to manage multiple projects in a fast moving and ever changing environment. Preferably hands-on experience with agile development
• Analytical skills - create robust analysis over digital platform’s data and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
• High leadership capacity to influence others. Ensure teamwork within an alignment culture and build strong relationships internally and externally.
• Cross-cultural abilities - able to understand different stakeholders needs, develop aligned plans in environments of diversity and uncertainty and work with a positive “make it happen” attitude.
• Inspire others - ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
• Collaborative and honest - work with integrity as a valuable member of the virtual European digital team, sharing best practise and building on others work to drive synergy, agility and pace of change across the sector.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Job Type: Regular