General Labor - Operations (FT/Days - 5AM Start/ Mon-Fri)
$14.20 per hour
This position requires pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying between 20 and 45 lbs repeatedly throughout a long work shift. In addition, the position requires constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, and grasping.
Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Perform various physical duties as assigned, including but not limited to sorting, stacking, cleaning and minor repair or maintenance tasks.
• Maintain all safety standards
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 18 years or older; 21 years or older if CDL required
• Pass the required drug test
• Pass the required background check
• Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test (if applicable).Valid CDL license (if required)
• Valid CDL license (if required)
• Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
• Follow DOT Regulations
• No experience required
• If Yard Jockey position need experience (i.e. driving, etc)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000319419910