Driver -- Geo Delivery Truck ( CDL A Required)
$24.00 per hour
Responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of product on store shelves, displays, in coolers and vending equipment. Builds small displays and sets up promotional materials as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoice and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management and store receiving personnel for acceptance of load as required.
This position requires lifting and loading cases ranging from 20-45 pounds repeatedly during work hours; and pushing/pulling using from 40 - 150 pounds of force, occasionally. It also requires reaching, squatting and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store. Unloads pallets of product from the delivery vehicle with an electronic pallet jack or 2 wheel hand truck, and puts the product in a designated area in the stores' backroom
• Deliver product and execute all promotions
• Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
• Merchandise all accounts to local standards
• Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
• 21 years or older
• Pass the required drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
• Pass the required background checks
• Valid CDL license
• Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
• Follow DOT Regulations
• Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, backing into dock spaces, etc.)
• Delivering products directly to stores (e.g., order-entry, sale/distribution of products directly to store rather than 3rd party, working as part of an account team, etc.).
• Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, replacing out of stocks, removing out of date products, etc.)
• Operating handheld computers (e.g., inputting data, entering transactions, printing, etc.)
• Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
• Working in a warehouse environment (e.g., product storage, product staging, forklifts, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000336211710