Warehouse Person (Loader)(Full-time/Nights)
$18.35 per hour
Transport truck loading involves moving full pallets of products from the warehouse onto a trailer and removing any returned pallets/plastic flats. Responsible for unloading raw materials and placing them in designated warehouse space.
Bulk truck loading involves selecting designated packages and flavors of products from the warehouse and loading them onto a pallet. Position is responsible for maintaining the stability of the pallet through proper stacking and shrink-wrapping. In most cases, pallets are loaded onto a trailer for local delivery. Position is responsible for unloading returned products and pallets/plastic flats.
Conventional truck loading involves selecting designated packages and flavors of products from the warehouse and loading them into the bays of a route truck. Product/packages for each truck are customized based on the salespersons order. Position is responsible for unloading returned products and pallets/plastic flats.
Position requires lifting a very high volume of cases of product per day from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly during a long work period. Requires constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting reaching and grasping as product is moved.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Drive hi-lift to picking area and build pallet/load according to load sheet or voice pick audio equipment (if applicable)
• Mark load ticket for out of stock items
• Wrap pallet when pallet/load is finished
• Turn in paper work with order for check before loading and have truck checked
• Stage pallet and/or load into truck when ready
• Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets
• Maintain proper housekeeping standards in work area
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 18 years or older
• Pass the drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
• Pass forklift skills test (if applicable)
• Pass the background check
• Experience working in a warehouse environment (e.g., product storage, product staging, forklifts, etc.)
• Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
• Working with racking systems and loading/unloading pallets (e.g., pulling and placing pallets on/off vertical product racking systems and trucks, maximizing storage by stacking products vertically, etc.)
• Experience working in a team environment (e.g., cooperating with co-workers, joint problem solving, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000413367910