Sales Rep - Large Grocery/Mass Merchant (FT/Days)
$52,000 annual target
• Grow sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation, and customer service in all assigned accounts
• Take inventory, place orders for future delivery, and sell product inventory to standard
• Sell and execute promotions, solicit placement of equipment, and use point-of-purchase materials to stimulate sales
• Maintain and increase shelf facings, clean shelves, and rotate products
• Provide excellent service to assigned accounts and create and maintain goodwill with all customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
• Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
• Complete required paperwork in an accurate, legible, and timely manner
• Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
• Operate equipment for moving products (e.g., pushing/pulling of the U-Boat, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.)
• Use hand held device to input/write orders
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 18 years or older
• Pass the drug test
• Pass the background check
• Must have car to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
• Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
• Experience with merchandising (e.g., standards, plan-o-grams, product displays, stocking/rotating product, back-room organization, etc.).
• Experience with consumer products (e.g., multiple products, packages, product sizes, etc.).
• Experience in the beverage industry (e.g., segments, types of customers, competitors, trends, etc.).
• Experience with power equipment (e.g., lift jacks, power jacks, u-boats, pallet jacks, etc.).
• Experience with hand held computers (e.g., mobile technology, etc.).
• Experience with managing inventory (e.g., current stock, projected sales, ordering/re-stocking, etc.).
• Experience with business-to-business selling (e.g., making sales calls, building relationships with customers, handling customer complaints, etc.).
• Experience managing incorrect orders (e.g., solving for the wrong order, managing out of stock product, etc.).
• Experience performing financial and mathematical calculations (e.g., calculating profit margins, determining display size, etc.).
• Experience with managing a route (e.g., prioritizing stops, setting a schedule, servicing accounts, managing delivery windows, etc.).
• Experience with incremental selling (e.g., selling above the standard order, suggesting additional product, up selling/suggestive selling, etc.).
• Experience following safety procedures (e.g., proper lifting techniques, following safety processes, etc.).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000438009110