Railcar LG 00 Fueler (CDL A/Hazmat/Tanker/FT/Days)
$15.84 per hour
Job Description and Expectations
- Job requires a current CDL with a Hazmat/Tanker endorsement
- The work of Railcar Maintenance Personnel with Tropicana is required to perform the following essential functions during the course of a normal workday:
- Refuel railcars, company generators and trucks
- Inspect; Repair; Replace fuel tanks and systems as needed.
- Lockout/tag out blue flag procedures
- General cleanup, assist mechanics and other duties as determined by lead & advisor.
- Some heavy lifting, crawling, bending, climbing. Will be working in the elements.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with PepsiCo Values and Code of Conduct
- Promote a positive team environment
- Ensure reliable and safe operation of equipment through troubleshooting and working with maintenance to identify issues
- Build the capability of the organization through training
- Ensure all safety rules, procedure, policies and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are followed
- Must adhere to PPE requirements set forth by the department
- Proactively and aggressively address safety gaps
- Participate in department safety audits and department walk-throughs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000444637510