Electrician Maintenance (FT/Nights)
$31.89 per hour
1. Must have a City of Dallas, Texas licensed maintenance electrician status.
2. Must have knowledge of process/package controls for food and beverage industry and be able to use relay control logic in developing control circuits.
3. Must have capability to read electrical blue-prints, schematic drawings, and understand interlocks, sequencing, etc.
4. Must be able to trouble-shoot electrical panels for faults, shorts, interference, etc.
5. Must have experience in running conduit, sizing and pulling wire, sizing heaters for starter, power distribution, transforming, A/C and D/C circuits, etc.
6. Must have familiarity with NEC Handbook and how to use it.
7. PLC experience in trouble-shooting and programming is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000448995210