Driver - Transport Driver (tractor trailer) (FT/Days/CDL A)
$18.30 per hour
Position drives a tractor/trailer truck to make local regional deliveries (up to 275 mile radius) of predominantly finished products or raw materials/supplies to company distribution and manufacturing centers. Obtains proper authorization for all deliveries/pick-ups. Inspects vehicle for proper and safe operating conditions before and after each trip. Must maintain a DOT driver's log and adhere to all DOT regulations.
Position requires working tractor/trailer components, including bending and cranking landing gear as well as climbing in and out of cabs and sitting for extended periods of time. This is no touch freight work and driver will be home daily.
• Deliver finished products or raw materials to assigned destination
• Ensure safety and compliance of load
• Maintain DOT driver log and other required transport documentation
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• Pre/Post Inspections
• 21 years or older
• Must submit to a drug screen
• Pass the required background check
• Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
• Valid Class A CDL license
• Follow DOT Regulations
• Operating trucks requiring a CDL Class A license (e.g., driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, dropping and hooking, operating landing gear, or backing into docks and confined spaces, etc.)
• Hauling consumer products and perishable consumer goods (e.g., transporting unstable loads or hauling different weights on different trip segments, etc.)
• Operating a tractor-trailer in different conditions (e.g., highway driving, side/local roads, city/country, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000459341110