1. 2-5 years experience in operation and maintenance of utilities systems such as boilers, air compressors, ammonia refrigeration, wastewater treatment, and water filtration.
2. Ability to:
3. Perform preventative maintenance tasks
4. Repair and operate utilities systems
5. Troubleshoot utilities systems
3. Must be able to pass pulmonary test (PFT) and physical agility test
4. Have a good working knowledge of the Process Safety Management program
5. Knowledge of and experience with computerized maintenance management systems
6. Knowledge of MS/DOS, Windows, MS Word, Excel and other computer applications
7. Technician is required to carry a pager and be on call 24 hours in the event of a plant malfunction, plant emergency or when no coverage is at plant.
1. Boiler system and steam system certified
2. Ammonia system operator certification
3. HAZWOPER technician training completion
4. 5+ years experience with utilities operations and maintenance in:
6. Air compressors
7. Ammonia refrigeration
8. Wastewater treatment
9. Water filtration
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000490616106