Key duties include:
- Use issue resolution follow-up to handle a wide variety of questions, issues, and customer service needs with seamless coordination and communication with customers
- Following standard procedures (accuracy, quality and timeliness) to receive customer requests for service and dispatching calls to local bottling operations via phone or E-mail.
- Accurately maintaining and recording all service activity for assigned accounts by performing the administration of data entry and paperwork needed for activities
- Enabling customers to quickly repair equipment through troubleshooting problems
- Execute customer surveys to gauge customer satisfaction levels
Tentative Class Date: July 15th
Hourly rate: $12.76/Annual rate $26,540.80
Interviews in June.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Customer drive & focus prior customer service center, or related experience
- Superior problem solving and organizational skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience
- SAP/Large Enterprise software experience
- Willingness to work flexible work hours
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000491644406