CDL A is required - no exceptions. Must have Steel Toed Shoes at time of hire.
NO PHONE CALLS to the location; candidates must contact help / support email on Job Website where they applied. Candidates are communicated via email.
Primary Job Accountabilities:
- Jockey trailers under direction of supervisor or foreman/ load trucks as needed and all other duties as assigned.
- Prepare for day:
Complete VCR for jockey truck and forklift (if applicable)
Organize and clean work area
- Trailer jockey:
Move trailers from lot to dock doors and back to lot as directed
Work with foreman and supervisor to move raw material loads to doors as needed
Install/Remove Trailer Stands as necessary
- Trailer loading:
Review BOL for product to be loaded
Complete final certification for all outbound loads
See foreman for out of stock items
- Complete load:
Wrap any partial pallets when complete
Process paper work in NIS (National Inventory System) or hand to supervisor
Stage pallet and/or load into truck when ready
- Clean up:
Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets
Maintain proper housekeeping standards in work area
- load / unload and all other duties as assigned.
- 18 years or older; 21 years or older if CDL required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass the required background check
- Valid CDL license (if required)
- Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
- Follow DOT regulations (if applicable)
- Job may in include pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying between 20 and 50 lbs. throughout the shift
- Comply with all PBC Safety Rules
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000511199206