Install, maintain and repair complex automatic controls, generating equipment, transformers, motor control centers, and related electrical equipment, including PLC's and VFD's.
Install, maintain and repair motors and power distribution systems, including transformers, motor starters, switchgear etc.
Perform soldering as required for installations or repairs.
Perform troubleshooting of PLC's and using PLC's for troubleshooting of electrical systems.
Program and troubleshoot VFD's using HIM module and / or other tools or software.
* Have a minimum of 5 years experience in the Electrical & Instrumentation field, equivalent formal training plus experience, or equivalent related experience.
* Have basic understand of the National Electric Code and other reference materials and charts.
* Be familiar with and capable of, operating and working in a Bucket Truck and / or man-lift.
* Be able to read and understand Technical Manuals.
* Have math skills as needed for measuring and calculating electrical formulas.
* Follow drawings, sketches, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
* Be able to identify electrical components and follow wiring diagrams.
* Have basic knowledge or PC's, printers and their associated software (Windows, Word, Excel, etc...).
* Perform material procurement duties using CMMS.
* Be familiar with and have the ability to carry and use hand and power tools.
* Follow prescribed food and safety regulations.
* Perform other related duties assigned by management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000512525106