$20.95 per hour
This training and progression will take a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 2 years. RETO CARO and Visual and Leak Test certification must be achieved during this time. This program is self-directed and self-paced and completion is the responsibility of the individual in the training program. If unable to complete the requirements to progress from a B to an A within 2 years will result in termination from the training program.
1. Troubleshoot and repair utilities systems and related control equipment
2. Provide support to maintenance department in completing maintenance activities
3. Complete inspections for the Process Safety Management and Preventative Maintenance programs
4. Lead the emergency response team activities per incident command procedures
5. Establish utilities systems maintenance routines, procedures, frequencies and schedules with assistance from supervisor or engineer
6. Take an active role in the plant and departmental safety, environmental and PSM programs
7. Contact outside vendors for required maintenance or parts fabrication provide specifications as required
8.Complete HAZMAT technician physical and training requirement each year and respond during emergencies with assigned responsibility
9. All other duties as assigned by management
***Shift will be determined upon hire.
High School Diploma or GED
1. 2-5 years experience in operation and maintenance of utilities systems such as boilers, air compressors, ammonia refrigeration, wastewater treatment, and water filtration.
2. Ability to:
3. Perform preventative maintenance tasks
4. Repair and operate utilities systems
5. Troubleshoot utilities systems
3. Must be able to pass pulmonary test (PFT) and physical agility test
4. Have a good working knowledge of the Process Safety Management program
5. Knowledge of and experience with computerized maintenance management systems
6. Knowledge of MS/DOS, Windows, MS Word, Excel and other computer applications
7. Technician is required to carry a pager and be on call 24 hours in the event of a plant malfunction, plant emergency or when no coverage is at plant.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Job Ref: 5000550992306