CLICK HERE to view our Driver Job Preview Video
Company will provide training for upgrade from CDL B to CDL A license. Must obtain within 90 days.
Must be available to work Saturdays.
Once license is obtained and driver begins to make deliveries on their own pay moves to $24.60/hr.
The Delivery Bay Driver Trainee is a temporary position that allows a prospective candidate, with little to no experience operating a Class-A CDL motor vehicle, the opportunity to train with a professional Driver Trainer through a robust three (3) month training program. This training program will teach advanced driving techniques such as: under-the-hood knowledge, parking, backing in, and turning of a Pepsi Delivery Bay Truck as well as general vehicle operations with the objective of having the trainee obtain a Class-A CDL.
Upon successful completion of the program, it is intended, based on availability at completion of the training that the employee will transition to a one of the following roles.
GEO BOX DELIVERY
- 21 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass the physical capabilities test (if applicable)
- Pass the required background checks
- Pass DOT physical
- CDL Learner's Permit
- For current employees, endorsement from current supervisor and no prior discipline in the past six months of employment, above the written warning level
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
- Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products, etc.)
- Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000553342606