*$72,787 annual target pay; Hourly during training and when driving mixed route. Base, Commission and VROT when running a full route.
CLICK HERE to view our Driver Job Preview Video
- 21 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass the physical capabilities test (if applicable)
- Pass the required background checks
- Pass DOT physical
- CDL Learner's Permit
- For current employees, endorsement from current supervisor and no prior discipline in the past six months of employment, above the written warning level
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
- Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products, etc.)
- Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000553587306