$15.90/h training> mileage
**Paid mileage at $0.535/mile.
**HAZMAT endorsement required or able to obtain within 90 days of hire.
Position drives a tractor/trailer truck to make long-distance pick-ups and deliveries of predominantly finished products or materials/supplies. Checks and/or assists in the loading/unloading of the trailer. Position obtains proper authorization for all deliveries/pick-ups. Inspects vehicle for proper and safe operating conditions before and after each trip. Must maintain a DOT driver's log and adhere to all DOT regulations. Position will require multiple nights away, sleeping in sleeper cabs. May require driving in adverse weather conditions. Position requires CDL license. Position requires working tractor/trailer components, including bending and cranking landing gear as well as climbing in and out of cabs and sitting for extended periods of time. Also requires lifting cases weighing 20-45 pounds if they fall in trailer.
- Deliver finished products or raw materials to assigned destination
- Ensure safety and compliance of load
- Maintain DOT driver log and other required transport documentation
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 21 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass the required background check
- Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
- Valid Class A CDL license (with HazMat/Double and Tanker endorsements)
- If applicable Follow DOT Regulations
Job Ref: 5000580251106
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL Class A license (e.g., driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, dropping and hooking, operating landing gear, backing into docks and confined spaces, etc.)
- Hauling consumer products and perishable consumer goods (e.g., transporting unstable loads, hauling different weights on different trip segments, etc.)
- Operating a tractor-trailer in different conditions (e.g., highway driving, side/local roads, city/country, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)