CLICK HERE to view our Driver Job Preview Video
The Delivery Bay Driver Trainee is a temporary position that allows a prospective candidate, with little to no experience operating a Class-A CDL motor vehicle, the opportunity to train with a professional Driver Trainer through a robust three (3) month training program. This training program will teach advanced driving techniques such as: under-the-hood knowledge, parking, backing in, and turning of a Pepsi Delivery Bay Truck as well as general vehicle operations with the objective of having the trainee obtain a Class-A CDL.
Upon successful completion of the program, it is intended, based on availability at completion of the training that the employee will transition to a one of the following roles.
GEO BOX DELIVERY
- 21 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass the physical capabilities test (if applicable)
- Pass the required background checks
- Pass DOT physical
- CDL Learner's Permit
- For current employees, endorsement from current supervisor and no prior discipline in the past six months of employment, above the written warning level
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
- Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products, etc.)
- Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)