Position responsibilities may include general housekeeping (e.g., sanitation, yard cleaning, scrubbing, changing lights, etc.) Responsible for pallet repair, reworking damaged or returned product, and supplying plastic flats to the production line, etc. Maintain records, complete paperwork and documentation. Entry-level position performs miscellaneous support tasks throughout warehouse and/or manufacturing areas. May perform yard jockey duties as well. This position requires pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying between 20 and 45 lbs repeatedly throughout a long work shift. In addition, the position requires constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, and grasping. Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Perform various physical duties as assigned, including but not limited to sorting, stacking, cleaning and minor repair or maintenance tasks.
- Maintain all safety standards
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 18 years or older 21 years or older if CDL required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass the required background check
- Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test (if applicable).Valid CDL license (if required)
- Valid CDL license (if required)
- Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
- Follow DOT Regulations
Job Ref: 5000581882406
- No experience required
- If Yard Jockey position need experience (i.e. driving, etc)