The individual selected for this position would be responsible for coordinating the maintenance parts and materials for the Mountaintop Plant on second shift. Working hours consist of a non traditional 2nd shift schedule. Some weekends and overtime are required. Essential functions of this position include: managing the parts and materials computer system, monitoring all storeroom activities, coordinating the ordering of maintenance parts and materials, interacting with suppliers, vendors and the accounts payable department, tracking all incoming parts and materials, coordinating preventive maintenance program, insuring proper inventory rotations, determining and maintaining accurate inventory levels.
- Purchasing appropriate parts
- Maintaining acceptable levels of inventory
- Provide excellent service across internal clients
- Complete required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner maintaining legibility
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass the background check
- Placing parts orders (for example, taking inventory or calling in orders)
- Prior inventory experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel
- Prior experience working within and maintaining budgets
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000585469806