CLICK HERE to view our Maintenance Mechanic Job Preview Video
· 18 years or older
· Pass the drug test Pass the background check
· Pass technical assessment addressing job-critical maintenance knowledge areas
· Experience with basic electrical systems (e.g., starters, fuses, contacts, relays).
· Experience with electrical systems (installation, frequency drive, troubleshooting)
· Experience with electronics (e.g., level probes, flow meters, drives/VFDs, etc.).
· Experience with PLC (e.g., industrial maintenance, computer control systems, etc.).
· Experience with product manuals (e.g., reading and applying knowledge to make repairs).
· Experience with schematics (e.g., electrical blueprints with switches, starters, maps, relays).
· Experience with troubleshooting (e.g., diagnostics, problem solving, etc.).
· Experience with mechanical systems (e.g., gear boxes, chains, sprockets, motors, seals, bearings).
· Experience with compressors/ammonia systems (e.g., refrigeration systems).
· Experience with conveyers and airveyors (air cylinders, diverters, sensors, motor/speed controls).
· Experience with gearing and gear boxes (rebuilds, ordering parts, machining parts).
· Experience with hydraulic systems (high pressure cylinders, pumps, valves, troubleshooting).
· Experience with kinematics (e.g., line speed/sprocket size ratios, etc.).Review rating instructions.
· Experience with packaging/high speed production (e.g., bottling, consumer products, etc.).
· Experience with pneumatics (solenoids, cylinders, motor brakes, reading, troubleshooting).
· Experience with pneumatics/air compression (e.g., valves, cylinders, etc.).
· Experience with preventative maintenance (computerized preventative charts/data).
· Experience with pumps (e.g., troubleshooting, replacing seals/motors, understanding specs).
· Experience with SERVO (e.g., intelligent/robotic motors, in-coders, etc.).
· Experience with troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns (pinpointing and fixing breakdowns).
· Experience with reading mechanical drawings (e.g., hydraulics, pneumatics).
· Experience working in team based environments (working together with others).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000591579106