$21.18 per hour
**This position has an hourly pay rate and works in the NY Metro Area.
* Must demonstrate Safe behaviors
* Must read and speak the English language
* Valid Driver's License Class A from only one State (391.11 b 5)
* Clean Driving Record
* Furnish List of violations
* 6 months experience driving Tractor Trailers
* Must be Physically qualified to operate a CMV as described in (391.41)
* Pass a road skills test (performed at the hiring facility)
* Knowledge of DOT Regulations, Hours of Service and Driver's Daily Logs a must
* Must Participate DOT Random Testing
* Must Complete Tropicana Employment application as well as the DOT specific application.
* Must Secure load and Equipment even when empty whenever outside of PepsiCo facility
* Deliver Load from point A to point B
* Must Perform Pre and Post Trip Vehicle Inspections
* Knowledge of Trailer Loading for even weight distribution
* Familiar with the NY Metro area a plus
* Must be customer oriented
* Ability to work outside under all weather conditions
* Flexibility to start times
* Ability to lift approx. 65 lbs.
* Electric Jack Certification preferred but will provide training for certification
* Demonstrate Good Manufacturing Practices
* Knowledge of Tractor/Trailer/Reefer Maintenance a plus
* Team player
High School Diploma or GED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Job Ref: 5000594743306