$17.52 per hour
JOB FUNCTIONS: 1. Performs activities such as unloading tankers, bins, drums, driving forklift, pallet jack, floor scrubber, cleaning, sanitation, material handling, etc. 2. Operates and monitors machinery used in the production process 3. Verifies conformance to quality standards at all levels (raw, finished, ingredients, storage and transportation conditions) 4. Performs autonomous maintenance activities such as preventative maintenance, lubrication, center lining, 5s and defect identification, sources of contamination, etc. 5. Participate in periodical activities such as assisting with the cycle counts and physical inventories 6. Maintains good manufacturing practices, housekeeping standards and safety precautions 7. Performs duties and responsibilities within the guidelines of plant's programs and initiatives i.e., SFTPM 8. All other duties as assigned by management
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Minimum 1 year recent work experience in a manufacturing facility, food production preferred
3. Knowledge of basic math and problem solving
4. Must be able to utilize manufacturing software. Experience with WinSPC, WMS, Zarpac, HMI's is strongly preferred.
5. Must be self-motivated and a self starter, needing little direction
6. Ability to listen and understand written and verbal information and ideas
7. Ability to strongly communicate written and verbal information and ideas
8. Ability to operate equipment and machines in an industrial environment
9. Ability to perform work within established guidelines and in a safe manner
10. Ability to work independently and in teams
11. Ability to work any shift and overtime
12. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
13. Must be able to obtain forklift certification
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement