Менеджер по внутреннему контролю финансовой отчетности; Воронеж
Responsible for the implementation and governance of PepsiCo’s Global Control Standard (GCS) in Russia in Financial reporting cycle and SOX controls supporting BSC in Voronezh.
- Facilitate control documentation update by business control and process owners: risk&control matrixes, business-process narratives, flow-charts, control activities descriptions and test scripts in line with GCS and SAP requirements;
- Facilitate and perform regular testing of control activities according to approved testing plan to ensure key control activities are fulfilled and effective;
- Facilitate remediation and process improvement efforts;
- Prepare reports on internal control system effectiveness for top management, including ESSA GCS reporting, GCS portal reporting, GCS self-assessment reporting;
- Provide support to the Company’s management in development of internal policies and procedures to ensure required control procedures are in place and in compliance with PepsiCo standards and principles;
- Drive and facilitate training and awareness on GCS, risk management and fraud awareness; deliver trainings to control/process owners and other business processes’ participants on IC, RM and IA topics;
- Consult business functions on business process design; risk assessment; control procedures development etc;
- Facilitate optimization, harmonization and simplification in key processes and controls,
- Drive and facilitate further PO/CO accountability model development, Self-assessment and self-testing roadmap
- Support overall GCS roadmap towards next (Integrated) level in cooperation with BSC continuous improvement group, HR/Control environment process, IT and other if required.
- Support internal audit/forensic agenda, perform activities according to approved plan;
- Support risk management agenda in accordance with approved plan;
- Provide overall methodological support and sharing knowledge initiative as required, support center of excellence concept development in accordance with global initiative
Support overall risk assessment process including fraud risks, collaborate with Legal and Compliance functions, if required
- Provide support to the Company’s management in action plan development to remediate Corporate Audit findings and facilitate action plan implementation; if required, testing of implemented actions and follow up on deficiencies identified; project status reporting to stakeholders;
• Work Experience: at least 3 years’ experience at IC\RM area in Big Four\ consulting or in industry;
• Education: high
• Key Skills: risk assessment, analytics, good collaboration and communication skills, ability to work independently across many levels in the organization, responsible, attention to details, management skills
• Strong understanding of respective functionality and methodology.
• English language (read/write); intermediate or above level is required