Thank you for your interest in a career with PepsiCo. During this unprecedented time, our priority remains the health and safety of all our associates and candidates. In light of the rapidly evolving coronavirus situation, and in compliance with global and local guidelines, PepsiCo is using technology to conduct virtual interviews and onboarding where it’s possible. Learn more about our company’s proactive steps to protect our products, care for our associates, and support communities around the globe.
Старший специалист по налогам ТЦО; Воронеж
1. Tax support of the new business initiatives / projects, which presume conclusion of intra-group agreements – to ensure that the least risky tax scenario is realized.
The support includes the analysis of all terms of the new transaction, determination of the functions performed by the parties, i/co price calculation / confirmation.
2. I/co prices setting in accordance with Russian TP Regulation for the certain types of SPO1 intercompany transactions (finish goods, raw materials, rent, other sales)
• Verify and confirm intercompany prices to ensure timely conclusion of intercompany contracts;
• Collect and analyze necessary data from initiators and other functions involved;
• Update templates for TP calculation (finish goods, raw materials, rent, other sales) to meet business needs and requests.
3. TP reporting for Russia SPO1
• Control over Segmented P&Ls preparation (FLM and Leb) and actual results’ analysis. Segmented P&L analysis results in prompt initiation of i/co prices update (in case when the actual prices does not fall into the arm’s length range).
• TP documentation preparation for the certain types of SPO1 intercompany transactions (PCH);
• TP documentation review for the certain types of SPO1 intercompany transactions (FLM, WBD, Opolye, Leb).
4. TP notification and MNE notification preparation and submission
• Ensure TP notification preparation and timely submission for PCH;
• Leading the process of preparation, verification and submission of TP notification for FLM, Leb, WBD, Opolye, WBD PP, WBD Brands, WBDB; providing methodological support to the local tax team;
Ensure MNE notification preparation and timely submission for all PepsiCo Russia legal entities.
5. Tax authorities audits, KPMG audits, tax requests
Preparation of analytical response for the Tax Authorities / KPMG requests in TP area. Coordinate the process of collecting documents and information over requested issues (KPMG audit, ad-hoc requests, in-house audits and field audits held by the Tax Authorities).
6. Operational control over internal TP procedures and TP legislation compliance
Analysis of TP legislation changes, supporting its implementation: updating internal procedures and templates, communication to all persons / functions concerned.
7. People development
Provide coaching and support for other functions and all tax colleagues (local tax team and Voronezh), sharing new knowledge and experience in TP area.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Audit is preferable or Accounting/Finance and Law with an emphasis in tax
• Special skills/knowledge: intermediate English, Excel, SAP
• Total experience: 5 years of experience in tax and accounting. Must have significant experience in tax compliance, tax audits
• Analytical thinking, decision making skills
• Ability of comprehensive description and explanation in written form
• Communication skills, responsibility.